About Me

My photo
Fashion Designer, Illustrator, Breakdancer, Globetrotter and Jesus Follower.

Monday, October 1, 2012

Halloween costume design-Alice in Wonderland



Wanted to put my pattern making skills at work so thought it would be nice to make myself a Halloween costume for this year. I really liked Alice in Wonderland's costume, very 50's inspired, big skirt so here is my attempt. 


 First toile, getting the silhouette out
Slightly changed the design to make it more ladylike.


 Cute collar-done by drapping

Second toile-with the collar (front) 

 Second toile (back)

Second toile (side)

Still needs a few tweaks but I am hoping that I can have it ready for Halloween this year so I can put up pictures and I am not sure if I will be brave enough to wear it.

 Front
 Side
Back
 R.T.P!


It was an awesome night! Although it was pouring on Halloween night this year, but that didn't stop us from having fun in Castro, SF. 

No comments:

Post a Comment