About Me

My photo
Fashion Designer, Illustrator, Breakdancer, Globetrotter and Jesus Follower.

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

One Week Challenge- to sew 16 pieces of garments in 1 week from pattern making to final sample

I accepted the challenge to work with a local boutique store owner to design samples and to sew samples for 16 looks in one week to make it for a fashion show it was the kind of challenge I like to take on in life, and I can't believe I did it. The owner had given me 16 garments from her own wardrobe and my job was to replicate and make it into a sample. I had to start from pattern first and had to first draft block and sample cutting and then sewing. 
Was quite a painful journey of very little sleep and working 12 hours a day but challenge accepted and achieved.  I can say that 2013 has been a good year for me. 





















No comments:

Post a Comment