About Me

My photo
Fashion Designer, Illustrator, Breakdancer, Globetrotter and Jesus Follower.

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Prophetic Painting

I started a new journey walking more intimately with God, and it's been really awesome. Been getting a lot of visions and I thought I should start painting them down. 

 Time portal in San Francisco, 5.5" x 7" 
Michael traveled through time and looked over San Francisco through an ancient cave. He is gathering God's people in San Francisco.

 Joining the Banquet, 5.5" x 7"
3 years ago God showed me a vision that I was eating dog food underneath a banquet table. He asked me why am I on the floor eating dog food when there is a seat in the banquet for me and plenty of food. 

 Taking a Walk in the Garden of Eden, 5.5" x 7"
I went for a walk in the Garden of Eden, I was able to walk on water and I saw a huge plesiosaurus swimming beneath my feet. 

Warrior for Jesus 5.5" x 7"
God showed me that He has equipped me with all the tools that I need to go on this quest for Him, he showed me a large mountain and I started running towards that mountain in full speed. We all have our callings and purpose in life, but it's our choice how bad we want it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment