About Me

My photo
Fashion Designer, Illustrator, Breakdancer, Globetrotter and Jesus Follower.

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

KAERB 2015 SS Collection

Took me awhile to work on this collection but so glad that the finish product was better than I expected. It was quite a painful journey but nevertheless here it the collection. 
I live in Sydney now and it's been very exciting trying to find my calling in Sydney and putting things together. Starting from small parts to believing in the impossible dreams, I believe I can do all things through Christ Jesus. Here comes the 3rd collection and I am totally doing this in my own pace and not following any fashion regulations. That is probably why I am still not famous yet! 
Model Credit: Ann Wu (my sister)
Photographer: Ai Akita 








No comments:

Post a Comment